Here is a current list of important dates for the Remnant Fellowship Church 2017 calendar! We are incredibly blessed and have so much to look forward to!
- February 14th, 6:00pm: Valentine’s Dinner at the Connection Cafe.
- February 16th, 17th, 18th, 6:00pm each night: “Voices”
- March 4th, 5:00pm The Remnant Fellowship Covenant Wedding of Briana Holmes & Erik Gadke. For more details visit www.RemnantFellowshipWeddings.com
- March 11th, 9:00am “Purim” Assembly & Webcast. Read an explanation of “Purim” here.
- April 8th, 9:00am Palm Sabbath Assembly
- April 14th-16th The Remnant Fellowship Celebration of the “Passover, Passion & Resurrection of Christ.”
- May 13th-9:00am Honoring Graduates Assembly
- May 20th-5:00pm The Remnant Fellowship Covenant Wedding of Nicole Campbell & Jacon Auernheimer
- May 27th-5:00pm Pentecost Assembly
- June 24-The Remnant Fellowship Summer Day Camp Kickoff (Camp is 5 weeks this year.)
- July 22nd-Weigh Down on Tour: Louisville, KY
- July 29th-End of Summer Day Camp
- August 21st The start of the Remnant Fellowship “Days of Awe”
- September 23rd-9:00am The Remnant Fellowship “Day of Trumpets” Assembly
- September 30th-3:30pm The Remnant Fellowship “Day of Atonement” Assembly
- October 6th-8th-“Feast of Tabernacles” weekend. Watch highlights from the 2016 Remnant Fellowship Feast of Tabernacles HERE.
- November 18th-The Remnant Fellowship Church Dedication Assembly. Click here for video resources the foundational beliefs of Remnant Fellowship Church.
- November 25th – Zion Market. Enjoy lunch at the Connection Cafe and Christmas shopping! Read here about the Zion Market from years past.
- December 16th- The Remnant Fellowship Church “Festival of Lights.” Read here about the celebration of the Remnant Fellowship “Festival of Lights” from year past.
- December 24th-The Remnant Fellowship Christmas Assembly